Why take Cambridge examinations?
The Cambridge ESOL examinations are recognized by thousands of employers, universities & colleges, professional bodies and ministry & government organizations throughout the world. They are linked to the Association of Language Testers in Europe (ALTE) levels and to the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and are the only certificated examinations referred to in the framework document as specifically linked to it by a long-term research programme. They can open doors to higher education, improve job prospects and, because the qualifications are so well known globally, increase mobility.
- Promote and encourage effective learning and teaching.
- Present a positive impression of international tests.
- They are trustful and impartial tools of evaluation, because are elaborated by a specialized team, considering all the candidates.
- Measure ability accurately and fairly.
- Improve your English.
- The tests asses the four linguistic skills, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Young Learners (YLE)
It consists of three levels: starters, movers and flyers.
At Bom Jesus Aldeia our students are ready to take flyers exam by the end of 5th grade.
First Certificate in English (FCE)
FCE is a high- intermediate level examination. It is appropriated to the candidate with a larger ample vocabulary, who is able to express a point of view and use appropriate styles of communication in different situations whether they are formal and informal. Also he has to be acquainted with the linguistic conventions in oral and written communication. At Bom Jesus Aldeia our students are ready to take FCE exam by the end of 8th grade.
The certificates issued by the University of Cambridge are recognized in Brazil and abroad.
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade de Brasíla (UnB)
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ)
- PUC Minas
- Harvard Business School
- Yale University
- Columbia University
- University of California
- Boston University
- Miami University
- State University of New York
Visit the website: www.cambridgeesol.org